End of Tenancy Cleaning in North, South East & South West London
Have you completed your tenancy contract and you are about to move out of the apartment? Are you about to hand over the keys of your previous house to the landlord and want to leave the apartment in a clean state? Are you a landlord and want the apartment you are about to lease out to maintain an excellent and appealing shape before new tenants move into it? You are in the right place as we offer the best end of tenancy cleaning services in London. As a reputable service provider, we strive to deliver an exceptional end of tenancy cleaning service to our valued clients at a competitive rate without compromising quality.
At AA Cleaners, we parade a team of a friendly and professional end of tenancy cleaners who understand the core details of professional deep cleaning. With the application of the sophisticated equipment for the delivery of the best end of tenancy cleaning, we are poised to offer exceptional results to the delight of our clientele. You are assured of a beautiful experience as the stress of cleaning your apartment after the expiration of your tenancy agreement will be handled by our experts irrespective of the size of your project.
We are renowned for our ability to pay attention to detail no matter the size of your property. Ensure you check our comprehensive end of tenancy checklist, but these are some of the tasks performed as part of our end of tenancy cleaning services.
Living Room: We engage in the dusting of the accessible surfaces, switches, sockets, lampshades, wipe skirting boards, bed linen change, mirror polishing, empty bins/ change bin bag, hoover, and floor mopping.
Bedrooms: Our team will also clean and wipe drawers, shelves, cupboards, and bed frames. We also clean and wipe door and window frames, light switches and sockets, vacuum and floor mopping, and wipe skirting boards.
Kitchen: Wiping of worktops, interior, and exterior parts of the cabinets. We also handle the cleaning of appliances such as washing machine, dishwasher, hob, extractor fan, fridge and deep cleaning of both gas and electric ovens.
Bathroom: We are experts in the cleaning and descaling of bathtub, shower glass, shower tray, toilet, and sink. We also wipe empty bins and mirrors.
END OF TENANCY CLEANING PRICES
|Type of property||Excl. carpet cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £90|
|One Bedroom Property||from £125|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £139|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £159|
Please note all our End of Tenancy Cleaning prices includes professional cleaning materials and equipment. Rates vary from job to job, depending on the size of the property, and specific areas to be cleaned. Please call for a quote if there is living room, more than one bathroom in the property or if there are additional rooms such as study/office, balcony, second reception, dining room, conservatory, dressing room, utility room, laundry room, cellar, attic or garage.
What Do We Offer?
- Short-notice and same-day bookings are available. We can also provide our services on bank holidays, weekends or late evenings.
- We also offer carpet, upholstery, mattress cleaning services along with the end of tenancy cleaning services in London upon request at a discounted rate.
- We are the leader in the provision of five-star end of tenancy cleaning services.
- The team will get all the professional cleaning materials and equipment along to done the job properly.
- We parade a team of certified and vetted friendly professionals at your property for excellent service delivery.
- We also offer an arrangement of key pick up service within the reasonable distance of the property.
- 100% quality guarantee. Our experts follow the agency’s stipulated comprehensive move out checklist to ensure the best cleaning services.
- Affordable cleaning services for our clients without compromising quality and a guarantee of quality.
AA cleaners offer cheap end of tenancy cleaning services throughout London including Clapham, Clapham Junction, Wandsworth, Tooting, Chiswick, Battersea, Lewisham, Marylebone, Notting Hill, Camden, Earls Court, Maida Vale, Hackney, Fulham, Southwark, Mayfair, Hammersmith, Islington, Canary Wharf and Canada Water.